1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the German Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) is House of Textile Arts e.K., Am Bahnhof 8, 94078 Freyung, Germany, Tel.: +49 8551 91 41 480, Fax: +49 8551 91 41 481, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of per-sonal data and other confidential contents (e.g. orders or inquir-ies to the responsible person), this website uses SSL or TLS en-cryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise provide us with infor-mation, we only collect the data that your browser sends to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of access
- Amount of sent data in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the page
- Used Browser
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymized form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are con-crete indications of illegal use.
To make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal device and en-able us to recognize your browser the next time you visit us (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information to an individual extent, such as browser and location data and IP address values. Persistent cook-ies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. The duration of the re-spective cookie storage can be seen in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the pro-cessing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a DSGVO in the case of a granted con-sent or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO to safe-guard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are in-formed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for each browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=en Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/12.0/mac/10.14 Opera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
4) Contact us
Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the pro-cessing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be deduced from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5) Online appointment
We process your personal data within the framework of the online appointment arrangement provided. You can find out which data we collect for online appointments from the respec-tive input form or the appointment request for making an ap-pointment. If certain data is necessary to make an online ap-pointment, we will indicate this on the input form or the ap-pointment request. If we provide you with a free text field in the input form, you can describe your request in more detail. You can then also control which additional data you would like to en-ter.
The data you provide will be stored and used exclusively for the purpose of making an appointment. When processing personal data which are necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you (this also applies to processing operations which are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. A granted consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the person responsible named at the be-ginning of this declaration.
6) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide us with this information for the purpose of executing a contract or open-ing a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer ac-count is possible at any time and can be done by sending a mes-sage to the above mentioned address of the responsible person. We store and use the data you provide us with for the purpose of contract processing. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and de-leted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted fur-ther use of data has been reserved by us.
7) Comment function
The follow-up comments can be subscribed to by you as a user. You will receive a confirmation e-mail to ensure that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address (double opt-in procedure). The legal basis for data processing in the case of subscribing to comments is Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO. You can unsubscribe current commentary subscriptions at any time with effect for the future. For further information on the unsubscription option, please refer to the confirmation e-mail.
8) Use of your data for direct advertising
8.18.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail news-letter if you have expressly confirmed that you agree to receive newsletters. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to click on a link to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace pos-sible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data col-lected by us when you register for the newsletter will be used ex-clusively for the purpose of advertising in the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link pro-vided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned at the beginning. After you have cancelled your subscription, your e-mail address will be de-leted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data for other purposes that are permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declara-tion.
8.2 Sending the e-mail newsletter to existing customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchas-ing goods or services, we reserve the right to send you regular offers on similar goods or services from our product range by e-mail. In accordance with § 7 paragraph 3 UWG we do not need to obtain your separate consent for this. In this respect, data processing is carried out solely on the basis of our legitimate in-terest in personalized direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, we will not send you an e-mail. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the above-mentioned advertising purpose at any time with ef-fect for the future by notifying the person responsible named at the beginning of this document. For this you will only incur transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. After receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will be immediately discontinued.
9) Data processing for order processing
9.1 In order to process your order, we work together with the fol-lowing service provider(s), who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. Your payment data will be passed on to the assigned credit institute within the scope of the payment pro-cessing, as far as this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
9.2 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
10) Tools and Miscellaneous
10.1 Vouchers that can be purchased in the Seller's online store (hereinafter referred to as "gift vouchers") can only be redeemed in the Seller's online store, unless otherwise stated in the vouch-er.webtoffee
This website uses the Cookie Content Tool of webtoffee of Mozilor Limited, 10 Paxton Crescent, Shenley Lodge, Milton Keynes, MK5 7PY, United Kingdom ("webtoffee"), which sets technically necessary cookies to store your cookie preferences. This data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 pa-ra. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing a cookie consent management service for website visi-tors.
10.210.2 Google reCAPTCHA
On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA feature of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). This function is mainly used to distinguish whether an entry is made by a natural person or abusively by machine and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and, if applicable, other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in establishing individual responsibility on the Internet and avoiding abuse and spam. In the course of using Google reCAPTCHA, personal data may also be transferred to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
In the event that personal data is transferred to Google LLC. based in the USA, Google LLC. has certified itself for the us-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
Insofar as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revoca-tion, please follow the procedure described above for making an objection.
11) Rights of the person concerned
11.111.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible for processing your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In par-ticular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of per-sonal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned stor-age period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided under Art. 46 DPA when your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right of rectification under art. 16 DPA: You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you corrected and/or incomplete data held by us completed without delay;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the con-ditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public inter-est or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to limit processing in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data for as long as the accuracy of your data which you dispute is checked, if you refuse to delete your data because of unauthorized data processing and instead demand the limitation of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, after we no longer require this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate rea-sons outweigh the objection;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to no-tify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or restriction of pro-cessing, unless this proves impossible or involves a dispropor-tionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these re-cipients.
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consents granted in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke at any time with future effect any consent you have given to the processing of data. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data con-cerned, unless further processing cannot be based on a legal ba-sis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- right to appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the DPA, you have the right - without prejudice to any other adminis-trative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a superviso-ry authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place where the alleged breach occurs.
Right of Objection
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN THE CON-TEXT OF A WEIGHING UP OF INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR SPECIAL SITUATION. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL TERMI-NATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. HOW-EVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE THAT THERE ARE COMPELLING REASONS FOR PROCESSING WORTHY OF PROTECTION WHICH OUT-WEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
12) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - additionally by the respective legal retention period (e.g. reten-tion periods under commercial and tax law).
When personal data is processed on the basis of an explicit con-sent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his or her consent.
If there are legal retention periods for data which are processed within the scope of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO, these data are routinely deleted after expiry of the retention periods, provided that they are no longer required for the performance of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or we have no justified interest in their further storage.
When personal data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO, these data are stored until the person con-cerned exercises his or her right to object in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In the case of processing of personal data for the purpose of di-rect advertising on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned exercises his or her right to object in accordance with Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declara-tion concerning specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.